2019年5月6日月曜日

Dragon Egg

''Dragon eggs in a nest. Dragon mama takes a rest.One egg tipps. Then it rolls. The egg rolls out of the ndst! The egg rolls down the hill. The eggs rolls along the road. The egg rolls past a castle. The egg rolls through a town. The egg rolls off a cliff. BANG!!'


Today I read ''Dragon Egg''.
The scene where the eggs rolled around was very cute.
On the way, I thought that the dragon inside was dead because the egg was broken, but I was relieved because the dragon was alive.
I thought it was a shame that the dragon was distracted from her mother.  But in the end, I thought it was good because Dragon was able to return to her family.


1 件のコメント:

  1. I read same book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    返信削除