2019年6月4日火曜日

LLC!


Today I went to LLC!
LLC is abbreviation of Language Learning Commons.
There were many interesting things there.
First, there were many DVD which we can be viewed freely.
I saw a movie called Hair spray.
It was a musical film on the theme of equal society, and it was very interesting.
It’s newly entered into one of my favorite movies,
Second, we can use PC and iPad.
PC can search for books and DVDs. iPad can play games.
Not only playing but also learning English. I think it is very useful!!
Third, there were some Pop-up picture books.
I read beauty and beast. It was really cute!!
I also wanted to go to LLC!


2 件のコメント:

  1. Today I went to LLC!
    Today I went to the LLC!

    返信削除
  2. there were many DVD which we can be viewed freely
    there were many DVDs which we can view freely

    返信削除