2021年6月14日月曜日

Book review 7

 Stories of Fairytale Castles


I read this book because of its cute title. Don't you think the word "fairy tale castle" is very cute? I love princesses and fairy tales, so I decided to borrow this book right away.

The book is divided into three chapters, but I especially liked chapter one.

In Chapter 1, we first see the princess. She is so kind-hearted that she heals the animals' injuries.

The princess gets lost and finds an invisible castle on a hill. The prince she meets there is a very nice man and the two are attracted to each other.

At that moment, the invisible castle melts and reveals itself and the two have their wedding there and live happily ever after.

I thought it was a cute story that could be found in a Disney movie, and I really liked it.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿