2019年7月2日火曜日

Leonardo da Vinci

Today we remember Leonardo as a famous painter and great thinker. We are still studying his work and learning new things 500 years after his death.
Surprisingly, the great Leonardo da vinci did not come from a rich family, and did not spend much time at school. So how did he become one of the cleverest and most famous people in history?
 Today I read Leonardo da vinci.
I know about him well because I was studying art professionally at my high school.
So it was easy to understand the contents of the story.
As he studied painting, leaning anatomy was probably the factor that made him better.
And I think that the texture of his skin is really attractive.
That's why you can draw pictures that attract people.
He can also draw beautiful animals as well as humans. This is also great.
And the point of his enthusiasm is that he only goes to school for acquiring such skills because because he is poor. His talent is immeasurable.
I respect him. And someday I want to go see the real Mona Lisa.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿